Monday, October 25, 2010

Doctors meeting

Alberto/ simone / brain dude/ ron/ and head dude of trauma.... I can't remember names cause I keep thinking about hilton and what he needs...

The staff here at St. Mikes rock my world, I feel like I connect to simone ..... He and I are on the same page...


And our conversation was in the quiet room.

I'm not really sure if anyone want to know what we talked about....
Cause its a huge tear jerker and I'm not sure if I could put it all in words..

I can tell you, we wait till Wednesday cause john asked me too wait...and we will meet with his team...

Johns an asshole who has become hiltons biggest cheer leader.. And guardian angle......

Hilton no matter what journey he takes... Will be the right journey for him and I promise I will do what is right for him and only him...... I will not be selfish,
Today I whispered in his ear, what a cute goof he is and how much I love camping with him every year... Sitting up in front of the fire making smores... Giggling... Kat and hilt always sat up late in front of the camp fire..and make fun of me... I could here every rotten things they say about me....
The next morning we go to the lake and get a canoe with 2 kayaks hilton looks so powerful on the kayak... And he loved to splash water at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment