Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pickler / jamies out of louisiana ( sweet

Tim,

My name is James and I live in Louisiana (USA). I don't know Hilton, nor the rest of the family, but I ran across your blog while visiting another forum, and I've been glued to it every since. My heart aches for you and Hilton's family....I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through. Just know that there are strangers out here in cyberland that are pulling for Hilton, and hoping that things take a positive turn sooner or later.

But the reason for this email is that Saturday, I went to a Kellie Pickler concert here in Shreveport, and tonight, while going through the pics that I took, I found this one, and immediately thought of Hilton. I had no idea at the time that I had gotten Kellie Pickler giving "2 fingers", but apparently I did, and I thought I'd share the pic with you.

I know you have a lot of questions about why this happened, but just rest assured that whatever happens, there was a reason for it. You may not realize the reason for a few days, or a few weeks, or months. It's also possible that you may never discover the reason. But there is a reason. My thoughts and prayers are with Hilton, you, and the rest of Hilton's family and friends.

You may use this picture on your blog, but if you use my name, please only use my first name.

Thank you, and I apologize for bothering you during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

James
Out of Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment