Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve.. without hilton...and kellie in hospital....WTF

Christmas day without hilton is like having a peanut butter and jam sandwich without the peanut butter

Its like snowboarding without snow...

Its like sunbathing in the shade

Its like fucking shit..... Its like god fucked you over.


Its like god kicked you in the nuts....

I miss him more then anything ,
 my heart is ripping out of my chest,
 and pounding on the floor, bleeding and I'm watching

I can see him in every corner,
----------------------------------
Kat saw him last night in her dreams ,
Hilton  hugged her, and told her he was ok and when he was done working he would be home for christmas.......
------------------------------------
Motherfucker cock sucker, asshole...
AaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaawwwaawwwwww

I would give up my life for his god ,
 take me....
Give him back...

Its not fucking fare... You motherfucker... Its not fare...

I WANT HIM BACK.....
--------------------------------------
Topper

Last night / christmas EVE kat, georg and josef,  and I waited for kellie, as she went to the hospital wilth robin with chest pain, WTF, she has text me all night into the morning....

I have never been so scared, cause me and the girls could not live with anymore loss....

Kat fell asleep on the couch waiting for kellie to tell us she is ok....

Well kellie ann whalen I'm not doing this without you.

I'm not bring up these girls without you.... FUCK YOU... I'm willing every. Drop  of positive energy I have left  to kellie right now...

Stop the chest pain god, let us have some peace in this family....

She made it home safe and sound, and its a bone tissue bruse in her chest.....
Home at 3:30am
Scared the shit out of me...
--------------------------------

Merry christmas kellie, georg and kat...

We are ok.....

No comments:

Post a Comment