Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gift rapping

As I sit and rap gifts in my living room alone, bows and ribbons everywhere christmas tree lites twinkle......

 I remember how hilton would go shopping. For christmas gift last minute, last year he actually bragged that he left the office at 3pm dec 24 and got home at 6pm before robin and got all his shopping done...heheheh and then ask me to step into my bed room and show me all the gift he bought... For kat, his mom, kellie, georg. Nan...

As he got older he loved to spend his money on gifts,

Hilton loved christmas, time stood still for him,  for the three day christmas eve, christmas day, and boxing day...
Boxing day as the kids got older was the great day, when all the family made there way to our house, for the big dinner..........

I remember when he ask me what to buy kellie and what do I know...... So he bought a dust buster for kel, it was a big gift 50.00 he was 14 maybe 15......

He was so happy.....

Kellie was not so happy....hedheheh. She was- and she wasn't ....ya know....

Today kellie tells me how much she loves it and she still has it, And I don't think she will ever ger rid of it.

Hilton really loved making dinner, peeling carrots, helping me in the kitchen. It was a time for hin and I to bond, we would drink coffe, and laugh tell funny stupid. Family stories....


I have so many memories, christmas is a special time because its a time when the world stops and we can take stock of everyone around us.....

LOVE YOUR CHILDREN they are a gift......



No comments:

Post a Comment