Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEARS DAY 2011 : a year of firsts- fuck that....... Ya know..

I spent new years day completing a worlds land speed record to mont tremblant... "Home to condo"- with lunch in 5hours :45minutes...

Quiet roads, easy drive across highway 7.... To rockland.... Over the river on a car fairy .... In quebec, on a beautiful road called the 323. Big curves, long tree line passages, rolling hills,

We were all out of bed by 5:30am

Packed and on the road with coffee from timmys by 7:30am

We talk the whole time , little power naps, from kat and georg,


I asked kellie if she wanted to drive.... At that point she dozed off to sleep to.... ( Just kidding)

I really wanted this trip with my family!!!!!

Georga was so excited to go,!!!!

now we are here and my stomach is in knots...

Every year we would come here, most of those years with a young man named Ian lazenby..... And his brothers on and off,

( Ian doesn't come anymore...)

Hilton and I would always be the ones who lugged the heavy stuff out of the truck, even if the girls were there it seem like it was just us...


And as he got older, he got stronger and would carry more...

We hatted unloading , yet I always kinda like watching this boys strength over the years become a mans strength , and he would take my drill sargent s orders
like he would "get'r-done" bull in a china store attitude

Strong arrogant young man strength .....

I loved watching him become stronger over the years... Once complaining about unloading the truck became a father and son chore that we could laugh and play at doing...... Discussing How riding would be this year, or what we forgot at home....
What new equipment we would need.... Want....

Just being men...... Unloading the truck for our girls......kellie, kat and georg...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm fuck I miss him........
-----------------------------
Its now 11:30pm in our condo, .... I lay in bed everyone asleep.....


Silence...... The night time silence........ Trapped with my own thoughts......
Our neighbours above us are loud banging,
kat is awake and I ask her how to spell Neighbour..... Only to realize she is completely awake.......

I wonder what she is thinking.....

I have spent the whole day holding back tears,
--------------------------
...........Once we got settled hilton would spend the next hours setting his binding on his board...... All the tools out.

I would set a couple of beers , root beers in the fridge.... So he and I and georg would go to the hot tub with cans of the hard stuff........

Hilton and I. ( And georg) loved the root beer in the hot tub......
-----------------------------


We are going to spread some more of hiltons ashes some time this week when we have courage.

--------------------------------

I'm sure I will enter more into the blog this week,

Its almost midnight....

Its gonna be (-1) tomorrow ... Good day for riding buddy,

Its gonna be a sweet ride....
Tomorrow....
--------------------------------
Can't sleep don't want to write anymore... Thumbs are sore......

Sweet dreams
God bless
Don't let the bed bugs bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment