Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Its all quiet...

We must wait.... My goodness there is a lot of waiting......

Hilton is off of sedation but his brain does not want to wake up....

He still has a few days to get over his cold and his pneumonia,
Ick


But fuck I would really like him to wake up, ....

And this cough with intubation
oh my god, I have to look away... It is the worst heaving , dry soundless. Pain torso grabbing tear jerking mother fucking worst experience... So far... Helpless watching as the nurse stair at all the monitors... Making sure keeps breathing...

I want to hug him , like he was 4 years old with a fever and tell him " breath hilti and relax" .....
-----------------------------------
schroeders ( neils mom) thanks for keeping up out in BC.... Make sure all the boys understand how serious it is to be safe, D.O.T. Helmets only full face... Please .... And no weaving between cars.... Close the roads....

No one else need to go through this shit...

Please "longboard4life". Have neil contact me. Any time....

as I sit and wait... With my hilti....
------------------------------------
Alex , katie, kat and the Dan .. With of course natalie are all here with me... And
We
Wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment