Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quiet day

hilton is comfortable,

The hospital is quiet

Alex byrne and I are here alone

Ev'e ( natalie 's sister / hilton's girlfriend) brought us some food......
Sweet..

Alex the nurse that I duked it out with yesterday is taking care of hilton for an hour today... So I said I was sorry again.... Again... Yto ensure good care.. Don't want her pinching any tubes hehheh

•His L.O.C is very low, but we have him so dope'd up he is not moving....
Don't hod your breath we are gonna be ok...


This is a sad day, not because he is worse but because we don't know... What tomorrow will bring


If your coming down... From barrie/ aurora... Go down the 427 to QEW...it sounds crazy but it works...


A lot of people came out to the market... Thanks

Hilton would be so proud of all the support....

Moving day for me... I can see his room from my new one....

No comments:

Post a Comment