Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rainy day #14

GOOD MORNING HILTON,

A usual sunday morning in my house would be breakfast together, out side of snow board season..

I would take georga on my motor bike over to great canadian bagel and pick up a dozen. And 2 packages of cream cheese....

Then go to get some newspapers...
A day old globe and mail , come out saturday... But who has time to read on saturday...

Once the newspapers, bagels and depending coffee from tims was in hand....
Home we would come... And to our surprise hilton and kat were still in bed...

Huh.. Still in bed.... Kellie would be up making coffee, god for bid she doesn't drink kick ass coffee, fresh ground and brewed....

So with my loud voice... I would yell up the stairs
H I L T O N , long drawn out get up... And then a quick loud KAT...

I could here the groan from the abyss of there rooms and as kellie and I set the table , georga would break into a craft... Hilton with bad hair and kat in a oversized t-shirt would waddle down the stairs and come site and enjoy the food,
Hilton loves to read the main page of the globe and the travel... Cause he is gonna go everywhere, then settle in BC .... Running a branch of stadia...

Kat on the other hand had to eat and run, get her act together for another busy sunday afternoon at mastermind toy store.,,


Hilton would help clean up we would have small talk... I would give him shit over the smell in his room and he would run away and jump in the shower!
if it was sunny... The long board gets shoved in the jeep as I yelled will you be home for dinner and he would think for a second as to let me know it was his choice, yet in truth the question is rhetorical, he then would answer what time... Like he Was in control of his father... I would say 5? he would say 6? And I would say call me or text me... And
I love you... He always said it back... Always... I used to make him.... I lOVE YOU. DAD.... Sigh....

---------------------------------
what a perfect moment... And if your a parent.... Stop and enjoy them...
---------------------------------
Day 12

Ron, hiltons nurse, I really like ron, strong kind and active in the care... And rhonda next door she has taken care of hilton before.
------------------------------------

Hiltons fever is out of control again, more cooling blanket... Fuck I hate the cooling blanket..

More cultures..... More test

His LOC is low....

But the odd time he blinks...at me....I love when he blinks.....

He is on a sedation vacation .... To see if we can keep him awake more...

This whole thing for me is fuck up...so fuck up, I hate what HAS HAPPENED,, each day I want to wake up and have it gone ......


His hand shakes when they are not held... He loves holding hands...

All the great hilton fans.. Bring the family apple , fruit, OJ/ milk... Veggies... Potato salad... But please no more junk food, I'm on a stress diet, but I'm not loosing any weight, and mom is a fitness guru and thinks I'm getting fat as well,( yet she is my X so the odd insult isn't that Far away...)

---------------------------------
Dear god, answer my prayers with hilton and show me the way

No comments:

Post a Comment