Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update

It's a 10pm just finished and I got the girls back to "camp Hilton" at cambridge suites...

Today was tough,

We did not make the progress we wanted...

Doctors and nurse have done there job... Now hilton has to do his....

The ick they keep sucking off his chest/ lungs is. Not decreasing...

Hilton needs to cough up more shit and clear it out himself...

With a combination of pneumonia he's gotta work hard over night...

If it doesn t clear , he is going to be ventilated... For you none doctor types that's putting him back on life support....

This is the only way we can help him,,, so don't think its bad thing to be ventilated...
( Ok as a parent it feels bad)

But the doctors, believe if he doesn't improve over night , this is all we can do....

Recap:
hilton has...
No brain swelling
No brain bleeding
No big ear damage
No spinal damage
No broken bones
No internal bleeding

Hemiglobin? ( I don't no how to spell that... It awesome ..at 120

So WTF is he doing there...

Wake up buddy , blow your nose and come home...
------------------------------------
As the nurses said he is like a snow globe and we are waiting for him to settle...


Tonight... I need more prayers.. And positive energy to get him over the "ick" and get his breathing back...
So he can wake up and get out of ICU...

Hilton
I love you, sweet dreams god bless and don't let the bed bugs bite...

( I know, but my grandmother always said it to me- I didn't even know bed bugs were real until 2 years ago.... Funny eh)

No comments:

Post a Comment