Monday, October 25, 2010

for hilton.jpg

Hey Tim,

I'm one of the cousins of the Hounsomes on Cynthia's side, she told me about Hilton and my heart goes out to you and your family. My network of friends and my family are all praying for Hilton and your family through this tough time. God works wonders in everyday life, he surprises us and helps us in ways we never imagined. He's there to answer our prayers and listen to our pleas and though we may go astray he still loves us unconditionally. God helped me through tough times and gave me a sense of peace I never thought was possible. God's power is strong, and the people who are praying for Hiton will be heard. Our love and strength is sent to you and your family and our prayers go out for Hilton constantly.

Be strong and know you have an amazing support system who love and and support you all.

Blessings,

Avery Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment