Friday, February 18, 2011

Fucking tough week

Dentist
Dr. Larry, just seeing him with out hilton 18 years... It was dreadful...

------------------------------------
Katie painted a beautiful picture of hilton: what an experience, katie sent me a picture at every stage, and we shared emotions during the creating period..
-------------------------------
Hilton bigger then the nationals committee meeting
Sean and Sarah: great young people... Left a christmas gift behind... A picture of hilton... Really tough... To see...

I didn't even go to the meeting and it over took me emotionally
--------------------------
Met with a customer ( small customer/ friend, not really tested the water if I could do it, hand picked john... And I balled like an idiot, I'm not ready for the outside world yet)
--------------------------------
Saw my friend at the bank: hugged lisa, and trembled in her office
--------------------------------
Kat wakes up with bad dreams. And crawls into ed with me just wanting to hide
-------------------------------
Sheri at mt st. Louis today asks me what the little silver charm is around my neck........ That charm is my sons ashes...
-------------------------------

Its seems like it was a big week of first..... And hiltons was every where.... Fuck me
Boom boom boom boomm.. It just kept coming and coming and every thing above has a story... Every person stares at you, ask you if your ok, that they are sorry, a hundred miles an hour.... Spinning,, crazy....OMG... Fuck overwhelming crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment