Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kat, katie and Alex

We all ended up at my house, and each doing our own thing, cooking, eating cleaning, napping

And slowly each one of us broke down.. Crying about all the shit we have gone through.... Not just hilton everything...

The three girls were all so close to hilton,

And as I glance up at a photo of my big boy...

My mind wonders back to my grandmother Pam who is still alive and kicking...

This morning I went out to rice lake for my bi-weekly visit... Some pancakes and a hug.. From two old ladies my mother and my grandmother.....

As we said our good byes , all the girls left my grans little house.. It was gran and I,
as I came for my wet kiss,bent at the waist, she took my hand and pull just a little to ensure I sat beside her, my head tilts in and so does grans as she raps / links her arm with mine, ( old school). A tear hits my wrist, granny was crying....

This tuff old lady wells up now and then but never does she does she cry...

She said be safe, drive safe take care of the girls and be careful out west...

I said gran.... I miss him... She said I do too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment