Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kelowna BC

Tues feb 1 2011/ 9pm
As the plane land and we head to our rental van, right across from the parking lot across the highway, up the hill is the residence of UBC

Flashback:
Sept 2008 labour day hilton and I land on the thursday, get a mustang convertible and do a 160 km up a 6 lane high way to kalowna , top down winter hats on, loud music, and everything a young man owns... As he heads down a journey of the unknown... University,

To be honest if it was not for kellie hilton and I would not be here doing this drive, OMG he was such an ass in high school....

So I'm as proud of hilton at this moment as I am of kellie for being determined to get hilti here....

Sun is shining its 10 degrees C, a chill but not cold.... God it was fun being in that car, hot coffee from tim hortons... Snow top mountains...

Hilton and I discussed me coming out over the winter for a visit and some wicked boarding.... He was a long boarding at this time for about a year... And UBC varsity out door club would never look back for hiltons passion for the sport..he was so excited about anyone that would listen about his last ride......

He was determined to get a race going here
----------------------------------
Feb 1 2011 9:20
Back to reality..... we made a right instead of a left out of the airport, and I spoke about: "up that hill" was hilton s residence... ( The car got quite) its hard to get excited when you realize your one person short...

Georg says: I dreamed about hilton daddy he was in your house and I ask him could he hear every thing in the ICU at st mikes... Hilton replied..... " Everything" and he HUGGED georg and left....

Georga dreams about hilton allot.... I wish I did....(Sigh)

The drive was dark, and we all put effort to break the sad silence with laughter.

We made it to our condo, Kris and Carrie, thanks...for having us....

Seeing phil barber was cool, you can tell he is apprehensive about even bringing hilton s name up...

Hello BIG white... I hope hiltons spirit came with us... Because we brought his ashes.....

Vacations should not be like this....it fucking sucks.... Really truely it does....

Good night buddy
God bless
Sweet dream
Don't let the bed bugs bite...

-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment