Wednesday, November 17, 2010

At hiltons desk...

I'm sitting at hiltons desk at work, staring at his business cards... Fuck he loved handing those cards out.... Its so sad to sit here... My office seems really quiet... Maybe its me...
Fuck this is shitty....
----------------------------------------------------------------

Mind spinning... Sigh...
Throat closing in on its self...
I'm a mess...

Time to get coffee.......

And start to think...
I can hear his voice
When his cell phone rang....

" Solid tone friendly strong confident.. Deep... He answered like this....

" HILTON BYRNE STADIA!!!"

Fuck it sounded great, dripping with pride...

I love you hilton...
-----------------------------------
Ps: I had a visitor to the office....... I was so happy to see him..... ( I promised not to blog about it so I won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment