Friday, November 5, 2010

The DAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR HUGE LIFE......

Hi

Hey buddy

I never in my wildest dreams ever want to be going to your funeral; that in its self was fuck up....
But I going too...

And.... if I'm gonna do this fucked up thing I'm gonna make it something that no one ever forgets.

This will not be the last time I type in this blog, I have a couple of more entries.
I have a few more thing I will say to you, they family and the few people that in a month will remember this blog and come back to see it...
This moment in time.

The time that my world stood still....


A lot of people will be speaking tonight, a lot of people from different corners of your life, that I was not privileged to know about until now... (Sweet:))

Like a bad startek episode, these two world were never to see each other but you ,

only you could make that happen...capt: kirk... Next thing ya know you will be dating a green alien

The universe will never be balanced again...... Heheh

Anyway,

Don't panic, I won't embarrass you today, you will be proud of me,

The same pride I have for you.... The same huge pride I have for you my sweet boy , my son...

I might cry a little but I won't lose it... And I will keep my act together...
Not because I have too but because I know you always thought it was cool to see me speak....and be strong...

Shit don't let me forget
KAT..... She worked so hard with her "peps", putting this video and pic presentation together...
Its smoking...

Do me a favour hilti, protector your sisters today... Do let anyone hug them ,
give them the strength. Not to have super huge shit show unless they want too please...
----------------
So....
I'm gonna pluck my nose hair, go have some bagels with the girls, coffee it up... And then have the biggest, most dynamic shit show of my life.... Full tilt hold nothing back.... Your
are gonna smile so big... And be proud of your friends and family

You are the centre of attention... Right now, screw your two sisters, you now are the only thing that matters ( just for today, don't let your head get to big)


I love you..

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for strength and courage today. We will most certainly be there. We would not want to miss "Full Tilt Hilt".

    Tim, Kat, Georg, Alex, Tim, Penny and Kelli - what a tremendous experience to be a part of Team Byrne and have Hilton in our lives.If we could have only done dinner instead.......

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete