Tuesday, November 30, 2010

From CHRIS the skater buddy , who has taken to hanging out at stadia.....

> Really had Hilton on my mind today. Just wanted to share a moment I had with him.
>
> Hilton and I would always race. We couldnt always keep up with the tiny asian kids from york! But Hilton and I had a similar build so we liked to fool around. I remember drafting Hilton down the long run at Jefferson Forest and we started at the back. Around the middle of the run there is a flat spot and all the light riders lose all their speed, but Hilton and I came charging through like a bull and past everyone. We were so PUMPED afterwards. That feeling, the adrenaline, is awesome.
>
> This morning was really nice with the grief speaker. But fuck it made me realize how much this situation sucks. I still haven't accepted it and I don't want to. I want to skate with my buddy. Here come some tears.....

Love
Chris.........skater buddy...
----------------------------------
Posted by tim for chris.....

----------------------------------
I love stories.... I need to collect them..... All of them so years from now... Family... Hiltons- nieces and nephew... Staff - friends, and family can look at this blog and Remember...remember everything........ Everydetail and silly little thing of Hilton Byrne-s life......
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment