Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm up here, its ok to read... Do it right now...............( Written prior to the funeral )

(I wrote this on the day of the funeral, nov 5 2010)

I wrote this to kat 2 hours before the funeral started, left it in draft....my intent was to press send, just before i spoke at the funeral .... Never did until now kat......
------------------------------------
Kat:

Right now I'm up on stage at the church, ready to give hilton my all, to share my love....

And I will be afraid to look at you, because I don't want you to have a shit show.

I want you to know how great you have been and I love your strength...

I promise to give you your space.......

I promise to love you.....unconditionally

I promise to yell at you now and then...keep you straight

I promise to always hold your hand...even when you won't....

I promise to have shopping days......

I promise to always take your phone call

I promise to listen

I promise to eat dinner with you

I promise to find adventure with you

I promise to help you if you help your self

I just want you to know how proud I am of you,

Your beautiful.......
Strong....

I know how much your gonna miss hilton....
GOD....KAT..... I love you



-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment