Friday, October 22, 2010

Alex and katie byrne

You 2 young ladies are so close to my heart ,

I'm proud to have been a part of your life, and will continue to love you

I'm privileged,

Alex byrne you have stayed with me for the last 12 days and have made me smile, have given me hugs and shared tears with me...

Katie you have quiet strength and respect for my family and you have always come when I have called....katie loves me and respects me and that is a privilege because katie respect is earned and very dear to her

Hilton kat and georg see you both as sisters... And we are proud that you have followed hilton down this journey...with us...

Your parents should be proud of you both , you have over come challenges and are beautiful respectful, kind warm lovely young ladies..

No comments:

Post a Comment