Sunday, October 31, 2010

Waiting.... GOD I wish I was

For 20 days I have waited for my hilti to get up...

Tonight is the same,

Yet hilti is not getting up, he not come home....

I'm still at the condo, with all the girls and a Dan...just like any other night running and managing camp hilton...

I wake to look at my blackberry to see if I missed a call....

I have not......

I get up to go pee, and look down the stairs in to the living room and there are all the kids,
but Kat. .... She is a wake.. She turns her head quick ishe is startled , but not)And waves at me.... Blows me a kiss... No words are spoken , she shakes her hand real fast as a wave of love like a little kid would wave at santa,

I love KAT,

So tonight I realize I did not tell you

That if you didn't know already

Hilton is my little buddy,
And I forgot to say good night
God bless
Don't let the bed bugs bite....

No comments:

Post a Comment