Monday, October 25, 2010

A little numb at the end of day 15

Today it was a little numbing , today, met with all of our doctors,

•Twice...

•Sat in trinity church today..

•Said a prayer

Funny story, I'll digress...
Went from the hospital at 9:40 to 11:40am on a doctors meeting( kat and dad) and the hospital gets lock down because a guy was running around with a gun...EH...
( We are in a high security area any way)

And then kat ( my 17 year and I leave, to take a break, go pick up the girls to walk over to trinity church... And what do you know the police are doing a take down of the gun swing dude in the church basement, while we we entering the chuch.... I felt like a CSI episode.... But only in canada it was a squirt gun... Hehehehhe not funny ...

Alright kinda funny....

Tonight 8:30pm , georg and I rubbed cream on hiltons hand and feet,

We took a little cream and georg on the left dad on the right ... We took each finger squeezed and rubbed them

We took his palm and grinded our soft knuckles into his palms his hand actually got loose and I think , I know, he liked it...

Then we went for the feet.. Again slipped our fingers, between each toe... And even pulled his toes and made them crack, and ground our knuckles...in to the arch of his feet.

all while we told him how much we loved him while his ipod play actually quiet loud... Mumford and sons. " Its not your fault its mine, it was your heart on the line , I really fuck it up this time ... Didn't I my dear......

After goerg and I finished , kellie says he smells good, and jennifer our nurse said yeah.... I spayed some AXE on him tonight... Sweet , I love that... I love that the nurses at st. Mikes care...


Jennifer told me last night they turned hiltons Ipod up loud while the did the bathing and shaving, and said she like his music...
-----------------------------------

I whispered in hiltons ear

Boobala... I love you

Good night god bless

Don't let the bed bugs bite..



------------------------------------
Then my mom emailed me and ask if I'm ok....

I love you MOM... I really love you....

1 comment:

  1. Hello. You do not know me (I am the friend of a friend) but as the Mom of 4 boys I can totally imagine all you are going through. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers and will remain there for as long as it takes for you to bring your precious Hilton home.

    ReplyDelete