Monday, October 25, 2010

I don't sleep anymore

I dream so much, I can not sleep,

I'm scared to fall asleep in case my sub consciences takes over.

I'm falling asleep around 1 waking at 2,,4,5 and 6
look at may daughter, and every time she opens her eyes just a little as to say we are ok... I love her

I love kat, she is such a powerful younge lady, worried about everybody

hilton when he was mad at me or anyone... His temper could only be curbed by his amigo.
cause kat would listen, not be judge mental, and tell him he is a retard.
Within a hour of sitting on his bed they would be laughing.
For the longest time I was envious of there relationship,
Then I realised it was the smell of his room that was making them have a buzz.... :)......
No no no.....
Then I realised, I'm so lucky to witness this closeness, and when they would invite me in, I would just stand at the door and enjoy there giggles rather then intrude...

Allowing them to poke, and make fun of the old man....
------------------------------------
... My dreams are like the most vivid nightmares I have ever had, I wake up so scared, sweating , crying weak...and I reach for a hand... And beside me every night is either kellie. Kat or georg... And all three of my girls love to be held, thank god, because I need to love them...

I'm so scared to tell anyone my dreams....

I always liked church bells, but those fucking bells from I guess its old city hall are killing me....its so morbid to listen to them in the dead of night.
-----------------------------------
I'm awake now... Its almost eight am all my girls georg, AL, kat and julie are all a sleep.
I did not call the hospital this morning prior to shift change, 4am because, I know hilton is resting... In my heart... I know...

Ps: jennifer his nurse last night--- pass's... She was smart kind engaged, from BC and a hotty, which as kat said , hilton could use a little eye candy.... : ) Ouch sorry that was kat not me... And natalie he loves you....
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------

Hilton would giggle, he loves being tacky.....the under your breath giggle....like no one should know I did that, but I wish I could own that gag cause that's funny shit, funny funny shit....

GOOD morning hilton
Kat loves you so much...

1 comment:

  1. morning, Tim, no i'm not going to ask you how you are, i having been there before, i know the answer, as for sleep don't sweat it, keep doing what your doing, that is most likely what is keeping you sane right now, (aside from family and friend support) I found that eventually when your body has had enough it will shut down on its own and you will sleep, for a long time.

    Keep Believing, and stay strong.

    Emerson

    ReplyDelete