Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sitting

I'm sitting alone beside him for the first time.

Looking at his profile,

.... He is a good boy

They shaved him today, cleaned him up,

We need to buy him some underwear ( heheheh)

I love hilton...

He has no idea what is going on around him.

My heart pounds so hard that I can hear it,

I'm such a mess..


Rhonda his nurse is wonderful,

Its quiet in ICU, ...now...

After my family left.... I just don't want to leave him..

His brain is damaged, and we have no idea how bad, or how good, the doctors tell me he is above average in his success , as he is breathing on his own...
Yeah...

Time, rest.... Lots of time...

He is really strong,

His mothers were in the hall kellie and penny sobbing in each other arms.....
Happy and relieved he is breathing on his own...

He still has a nurse full time at his side for another 24 hours,

We keep praying he will wake up on his own... Over the next few days

I know it wierd for everyone to see this blog and photos ... But so many people love care and know the boy .... This blog is the easy way for everyone to keep in the know...and I can show him after...


When he reads this... Oh my god ...


Brendan: one of the guys that was with hilton is here

He is the one that call 911 at the accident

I hugged him and he was shaking, I don't want to know any details yet...

-----------------------------------
12:44 pm oct 13- 2011
his organs are damaged, and they just don't want to do anything yet, they want his yonge body to do the work first,

On a great note: he has no spinal cord / back damage,

Crazy to think... His back , his body... 3 scratches??

every hour, one step back - two forward....

Ps: I have been told by mom that spline is spleen...

Oh well... So much for me and spell check..on the new torch blackberry... That's not a plug...

I could cry at a drop of a hat....
I won't blog for. A few hours until I know more

Please keep
Sending messages...


The doctors won't talk about his future / or they are a little vague until he is 72 plus hours with us...

1 comment:

  1. The entire Ontario longboarding community, even the North American Longboarding Community, is praying and sending good thoughts for Hilton's speedy recovery.

    All the best brother.

    We love you!

    ~ Gooner

    ReplyDelete