Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOTT a Chocolate

Thanks kathy... I love that there is apple inside it, it makes kellie , Nat and I all fell health....

I hating waiting for Hilti .....its all about him... Inside his mind. If he wants to come out....

I know as people look at this blog it will not be all happy fast moving progress,
But please. Don't stop praying he needs prayers.. Still

Hook your self up as a subscriber.... And then you won't miss any updates... Even the little ones...

HI , Kat, Alex , katie and georg.. They are watching on the blackberries from a class room... Trying not to get in trouble.... What a bunch of great girls....

1 comment:

  1. Well those girls better not get in trouble otherwise as a teacher I'm in big s**#t as I have the blog projecting on the front board for all to follow!C'mon Hilton..the kids are waiting 4 u....

    ReplyDelete