Monday, November 1, 2010

From the desk of jancie

Dear Tim,

Today, it hit me. I walked into the office looked at Hilton's messy space that was supposed resemble a desk . *#@?! He's not coming back. I'd see him on a Monday with various road rashes, gashes and bashes of the previous weekend. I'd tell him he looked like a "week old banana", He'd go into great detail of his experience grinning from ear to ear the entire time. Me shaking my head. Hilti called me Jancie ( Tim had a ten year habit of mispelling my name so Jancie it was. Hilton thought that was really funny, Tim not so much.) I really watched him grow and find his niche this past summer running the back shop, I gained a new respect for him. (Not that I would ever admit it to him) He always offered his help. No questions. He was just there.

No comments:

Post a Comment