Sunday, November 28, 2010

The one day road trips

In december I would wait for a big snow fall and then as soon as I knew mt. Tremblant was gonna get a dump of snow... I would grab Ciaran ( a young lad who was living with us , a very close family friends child, I love Ciaran so much like he was my own)

Ciaran and I would bolt and go snowboarding..... Drive out at 3am
Get to. Tremblant quebec at 9:30am
Slap on our boards snow board and pound the hill til 4pm and drive back to toronto....

Shit this was fun.......

-------------------------------
For what ever reason hilton was not allowed to go, or he was working..... Or he had to do something with his mom......
But he was always bummed out.....
----------------------------------
Then there was that year, I think he was working at kenmark at the time....
Hilton would still talk about this...
It had snow so much we left the day before, stopped in ottawa, hung out at Ian and david house on a sofa,
Where this nocturnal dog kept jumping on my chest..... Every time I scored

We got up at 7am and were snow boarding at 9am in mt tremblant..... Snow was deep, not to cold,

And we hit so much powder
Ian, david, ciaran and hilton and I,

Ian was scared to go in the deep snow cause there wasn't much of a base.. And he started call Ian

Gina. Or for the people that don't get that vagina... He called he Gina, so fucking funny....

This was hiltons real
first "man trip"

I don't think any of us drank a beer, smoked a joint... Played cards.... We work really hard snowboarding

we laughed As hard,

We drove back to ottawa, and toronto that night,

Wok up sunday in bed at our homes

With the best one day 15 hours of driving story ever....

I think this was the fist time I realised he could keep up to me on a snow baord....

Ian , David and Ciaran,
I miss you ,
And
Hilton loved you............
and look up to you So much...
And he was so sad when our relationship went in the shitter...

Its a shame the last 21 months we struggled to have a relationship....

HE LOVED YOU 3 like you were his brothers....
-------------------------------
I miss hilton so much...

Maybe for old times we could go snowboarding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment