Wednesday, November 3, 2010

From Ray Herbert

Tim.  I am so sorry i dont think there is any words i can say.
But ill try..seeing Hilton grow up and mature into a great young
man was fantastic.  Seeing him at work was seeing u  , man u two
are the same person. great people. ill miss walking into work
saying hi buddy and seeing him strong and in charge of that shop.
My heart goes out to u and kelly and Kat and George and all the byrne family.
Please Tim Please call me or let me Know if tyhjere is any thing
I or my family can do for u and your family  anything.

                                           Love Ray ,Sheila,Ray jr  and Blair
                                           God Bless You All
            P S  Tim i am avallible any time for another big hug



No comments:

Post a Comment