Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 4 ( without hilton)

Sleeping, wow is that a chore,

Nightmare kill a good night sleep...... Not fare.. Its not fare he is gone...

Blogs , are a diary of what is going on,

But I don't want his blog to be about me, I want to be about hilton...

So.... we have done a lot of work, let me tell ya about it ...

Hilton has gone to a funeral home and we are, as per his personal request making him into a diamond... Yes that right a diamond, and then we are taking the reat of his ashes and and putting them in to small charms and on chains... He ask me once, we discussed once what to do with ashes ... We both wanted them dumped at every ski hill we have been at all over the world... So I guess kat, georg and I have our work cut out for us..heheh

The reception, the party, on friday,
My daughter kat and josef a dear friend from life line tech, actually worked around the clock for 2 days and. Have put together 400 photos, 300 video clips and made them into a wicked presentation for hilton...

And we have about 6 friends and family that want to speak, and looking for more,

For the first time hilton will be the centre of attention..

We have this cool milk shake bar set up.... In his hobour,

The music is gonna be loud an fun.... When hilton go going at party , nothing stopped him....

I and my family hope his party is filled with laugher and tears...

If this was a hilton day... I would have already yelled from my bed " GET UP" whcih he would of replied...

SHUT up, iam already up....

I would have said....
I.... L-o-v-e. YOU!!! Heheheh

No go to work your late...

No comments:

Post a Comment