Monday, November 8, 2010

Grave Yard today

I know I haven't told you about the friday night huge party we had, the dean martin roast. ( For the old folks)

Anyway.. Kellie , kat and I went to the grave yard and

Purchased 8 plots...
Not sure who we are stuffing in the holes yet... Other then hilton..

And - hiltons great grandmother who has insisted when god come for her, she want to be beside him...

So the rest of the holes will be filled with me, mom( hilery) grand mother georga kellie, kat... Hilton and last one... Left over for a company raffle,
So all have a place to hang out when we are ready to join hilton...

We took off and went to a natural stone Yard....

We picked this huge nature stone with a cool curve on it that looks like a 1/2. Pipe...
And we are going to engrave his name in the curve of the pipe...

we are looking for 3 or four word to put on it...

Like :
d-bag... I'm dead...

Or
"I'm stoke for life"

I'm stoke for my new journey

I'm not a fan

Or

He like. The saying

"Hey now brown cow"

Or maybe

" Your such an idiot"

Give me some ideas please????????????

It has to be all hilton...
And when its done in may 2011 we will show pics, ..

Peach - hiltons dog, had a dump on someone... And I didn't have a pooh bag...
Please don't tell anyone... .

I'm having such a bad day, its like I'm a alcoholic and going through withdraw...

I the waves of sadness or so overwhelming ....

I'm so glad kellie and kat are with me...

Georg , hilts little sister went to school today... Good for her... She was so sad last night... It took my breath away...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure from a skaters' perspective, "i'm just not a fan" is the single most characterizing term of Hilton.

    That would be my vote.
    - Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,
    My name is Pat and my son is Drew Coley who was a boarding friend with Hilton. They had been out together just two days before Hilton's accident. Drew always had a lot of respect for Hilton and his love of boarding. Hilton was one of the first to spend time with Drew when he first began his love of longboarding. Drew has followed your blog as have I, as painful as it is to read,it is important for others to bear witness to this tragedy in support of you and your family. I have also read some very harsh comments on another blog PUSH regarding Hilton's 'carelessness' in this accident and I need to say that nothing could be further from what is in my heart as a parent who has a child who participates in an edge sport. Hilton was a very good boarder who wore equipment. The outcome is tragic fate. This could have happened to a cyclist or a runner who stumbles, and I had to get my head around the speed issue myself when Drew began this sport. My other son does triathlon and cycles at simliar speeds and has fallen on the road. We can't keep our children under a rock and we want them to experience life for all it has to offer. I am also a nurse and have seen many tragic accidents come into the ER. Young people having fun, unaware of the converging points in time. You are living the nightmare of every loving parent and my heart goes out to you.
    I also want to thank you for your efforts to reach out the the young men in the boarding community to which my son belongs. This has been more important than you can ever know in helping them to deal with the loss of Hilton. A stark reminder that we are not invincible, that life is borrowed. Why do they have to learn this so young? Drew has talked about Hilton stories for the past two days and he has laughed, and I know that it has helped with the sadness to be able to remember to celebrate Hilton's life.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete