Monday, November 1, 2010

Prayers from a friend and partner in the USA

Tim,
I published the following today in our company newsletter. I've been sitting here all morning thinking about my son and life. Shedding tears. I am so sorry.

11.1.2010
prayers

I am a very optimistic and upbeat person. Everyday, I find things to be thankful for and realize how blessed I am with family, friends and health. But some days, like yesterday, I really take pause to think things over and put it all in perspective.

Yesterday, I found out that our Canadian partner and friend, Tim Byrne, lost his precious son and friend, Hilton. We all tried out best with our prayers and our "Two Fingers" that Hilton would make it back to a normal life. Well, things don't always go the way we want in life. My father used to tell me "Life is a series of getting kicked in the ass. The sooner you get used to it, the better off you're going to be." This is not to say my Dad was a negative guy. Far from it. What he was saying is we all get knocked down, and somehow, we have to find a way to stand back up, get the dust off us and carry on.

So to our friend Tim, we say we are all here for you. You are knocked down covered in dirt. But we are here for you sending you our thoughts, our prayers, our friendship. And all your friends are there extending a hand to you so you can stand up, and we can help you get the dust off.......

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment